The simple answer is no. Just as we believe we provide the best care available for Hand & Upper extremity injuries, there are other therapists who specialize in areas such as developmental delay in children. If we cannot provide the best therapy for your condition we will strive to help you find a local specialist who can. Additionally, we share our three locations with Physical Therapists who specialize in Orthopedic & Sports rehabilitation. So if you have, say, a leg & arm injury we can work together to provide the best therapy for both these conditions at all three of our locations.


Comments are closed.